Wednesday 30 January 2013

Apple Crates and Marrakech

Today I was woken up by the most fantastic call ever... my apple crates had arrived at work YAY!!! (and they were getting in everyones way cus they are BIIGGG!!) The pic below gives you an idea of size, they are a tad bit bigger than my armchair and they are terribly fantastic, told you I would get them!!
We headed out to get some paint for them just after they arrived, yellow, lime green and a gorgeous cranberry red but now I am not so sure that I want to paint them?! Maybe just doing the insides would be a good idea or just painting one of them (I have 8).. hmmmm I have no idea right now.
I am going to be using them as storage for my fabrics and what not, staking them together like shelves but they may also be used for my market stall to display products and what not.
I think I will have to just start doing one and see where it takes me.
And on that note I shall share something very exciting with you, Rich and I are planning a trip to Marrakech, eeeeeeee so excited, I have never been but I can tell you right now that I will love it, if anyone has any tips or places to visit please let me know. Come back tomorrow night to see how our crates turn out. Fingers crossed....





*
*Pic courtesy of plateandpaper.com
**
** Pic courtesy of only-appartments.com

LOOK HOW EXCITING IT LOOKS AND THAT'S JUST A LAMP STALL

No comments:

Post a Comment